Well and Wellhead Integrity
Our engineering capabilities complement our maintenance service by providing clients with cost effective solutions to pressure retaining and structural related issues in and around the well and wellhead area.
Well-Centric has engineered solutions to a variety of problems, for a variety of clients, examples of which include, but are not limited to:
- Well and wellhead load/vertical support and centralisation clamps/shims
- Conductor repair clamps and associated support tools for protection against fretting, corrosion, cracks and strain/stresses
- Modified pressure retaining parts for better sealing capabilities
- Efficient annulus top-ups using Well-Centric’s Annulus Lubrication Filling (ALF) Valve
- Well and xmas tree re-entry using Well-Centric’s Gate Valve Milling Tool, Subsea Temporary Abandonment Cap Pulling Tools, re-engineering of obsolete tools or specifically designed bespoke tools
- Complete refurbishment and upgrade of xmas trees and associated parts, verified and certified by third party industry recognised bodies
Whether you are looking to speed up current operations, improve the safety of existing equipment or prolong the production of your wells, Well-Centric can provide the solutions to realise these goals.